This recipe might be the most simple snack you’ll ever make. It consists of two ingredients, although it could technically be one because apple chips are flavourful enough on their own without cinnamon! Not only is this paleo, but they meet most people’s dietary requirements. This means you should make lots and share away!
These apple chip snacks should be made ahead of time, and are perfect to make when you have a weekend at home. That way they’ll be ready for the weekdays ahead!
- Firstly, peel your apples. Also, be sure to remove any bruising, soft spots, and other imperfections.
- Cut the apples into thin slices. The thinner they are, the faster they will be ready!
- After that, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the apple slices across.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, to taste.
- Have the oven set to 150 degrees and bake for 10-20 hours, checking on them occasionally. You’ll know they’re ready when they have the texture of a raisin.
- Flip them over the halfway point.
- Finally, enjoy immediately! Of course, if you wish to store them, be sure to let them cool for about a half hour first.