Finally… you can now eat pizza for breakfast without being judged with this exciting recipe for pizza quiches! Best of all it’s completely healthy, part of a paleo diet, and therefore leaves you with zero feelings of guilt. These pizza quiches make a tasty treat for breakfast or a delicious snack to take with you on the go. It’s the best of both worlds, everything you love about pizza combined with all there is to love about quiche.
Furthermore, if you don’t manage to finish it all, it’s not a problem. This recipe makes enough pizza quiches to last multiple days worth of breakfasts or snacks. As a result, don’t be intimidated by the 40 minutes it takes to make it. Hot and delicious pizza quiches are more than worth it! Just toss them into containers, pop them in the fridge, and reheat whenever you need to.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 1 teaspoon ghee, melted
- 8 free range eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1½ cups mushrooms, sliced (white or cremini)
- ½ cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 3 ounces uncured pepperoni, quartered
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 375° and grease or line a 20-inch springform pan or 8×8 baking dish.
- Secondly, crack the eggs into a bowl with the coconut milk. Then whisk until light and frothy.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper, and oregano and whisk away once more.
- Next, add the mushrooms, roasted red pepper, pepperoni, and green onions. Make sure to mix them up well.
- Add to a greased pan or baking dish.
- Lastly, carefully pour the tomato sauce on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into slices and serving. Finally, it’s time to enjoy!
Featured Image Source: jaysbakingmecrazy.com
Sourced from: jaysbakingmecrazy.com