Once you start making these gummies, there’s no going back! You’re going to want to start mass producing them in crazy flavors and colors, and you won’t be able to stop!
Seriously, though, these berry lemon gummies are the epitome of chewy candy. They balance the sweetness of the berry flavor with the sourness of the lemon! And somehow, these gummies are good for you, containing protein and collagen! How can you go wrong?
Enjoy making these snacks in fun-shaped molds, or have simple cubed shaped ones if you use an ice tray!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 full dropper of berry stevia drops
- 1-2 drops lemon or orange extract
- 1-2 drops natural food coloring
- 1/4 cup grass-fed gelatin
- Firstly, add the honey, lemon juice, lemon extract, stevia, and food coloring in a small pan over low heat. After that, whisk continuously.
- Add gelatin and continue to whisk constantly until the lumps are gone.
- Move everything into a liquid measuring cup or something else that makes it easier to pour into the molds (e.g. icing bags).
- Then pour into the molds.
- Refrigerate or freeze the molds for 5-10 minutes, allowing for it to set properly.
- Lastly, remove from the molds.
Note that you can store these gummies at room temperature for about two days in a sealed container. If there are any left after the two days, refrigerate for a maximum for two weeks. (This is assuming that there are any left at the end of the day which, honestly, is highly unlikely!)
Featured Image Source: primalpalate.com
Sourced from: deliciousbydre.com