As all paleo dieters know, cauliflower can replace many processed, starch-based foods. As well as rice, orzo, and quinoa, riced cauliflower is a new surefire must have paleo fans will love. Together with other ingredients for this Greek salad recipe, cauliflower is a super refreshing snack or quick lunch during the day! Not to mention, it’s good for you!
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Firstly, saute the cauliflower and be sure it gets soft.
- Secondly, refrigerate for at least an hour. Of course, you may skip this if the cauliflower is already chilled.
- Then simply combine all ingredients together. Also be sure to give it a good toss.
- Finally, dish it up and serve it cold. Last of all, enjoy!
Featured Image Source: tarbouch-nc.com
Sourced from: www.ancestral-nutrition.comPosted on October 20, 2016