There’s nothing in the world quite like sitting back and enjoying a good slice of pizza. While diet restrictions make pizza public enemy number one for many, Paleo dieters can now rejoice with this fantastic recipe to get them back into deep dish heaven!
With this recipe, you can customize your pizza with whatever Paleo ingredients you’d like as you go back to a time when you and pizza were good buddies. Whether you’re a six or sixteen-topping type of person, once you have your crust made all bets are off. It’s time to go wild! Then it’s on to the grill and you’re minutes away from bliss!
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Your favorite Paleo sauce
- Italian spices (garlic, rosemary, basil, sage, marjoram)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Avocado (sliced)
- To begin with, mix the ingredients together for the crust until well blended and smooth.
- Secondly, preheat your grill to high.
- After that, place a large cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Grease the skillet then pour in half the crust mixture. After that, allow the crust to cook until the top begins to set and bubble.
- Flip your pie over and allow it to cook until it starts to crisp. As a result, the outside should look golden brown and crunchy!
- After that, transfer to a plate and go crazy adding whatever toppings you like. Repeat the process with any remaining batter to make another slice or so.
- Finally, carefully transfer your masterpieces to the grill and allow to cook for about eight minutes or until the crust is firm but not burnt.
Featured Image Source: acleanfit.co
Sourced from: wickedspatula.comPosted on October 20, 2016