Adopting a Paleo lifestyle is a healthy change, yet consequently, it can become difficult to find foods which follow the guidelines of the diet. We know how hard it can be to discover snack foods that not only adhere to your Paleo diet but also are both tasty and filling. First of all, kale chips are one of the best superfood snacks you can eat. Secondly, this Paleo approved garlic aioli recipe makes it all the better! Get ready to get dipping with this perfect late night craving dish!
- 1 bunch of kale
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- Firstly preheat your oven to 275 F.
- Then wash the kale well and be sure to remove all the leaves from the stems.
- Thirdly, place the leaves on a cookie sheet and drizzle olive oil before sprinkling some salt and pepper to add to the taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and while the leaves are in the oven you can start to make the aioli!
- To begin with, place a room temperature egg, lemon juice, and mustard powder into a food processor or blender then blend or pulse until frothy.
- Secondly, put your avocado and olive oil in the same bowl and slowly add the mixture tablespoon by tablespoon while the blender or food processor is still on. Once you have added about 1/3-1/2 cup of the oil you can pour it in quicker. This step should take 2-3 minutes. I use the small hole feature on top of the food processor.
- Now you should have mayo. Add the garlic and rosemary into the blender or food processor and pulse until combined well.
- Finally, dip the kale chips in and enjoy!
Featured Image Source: bravoforpaleo.com
Sourced from: bravoforpaleo.comPosted on October 20, 2016