We’re always on the lookout for fun and exciting new salad recipes, especially for Paleo dieters looking for something new. This tuna salad is a five ingredient recipe nutrient-packed and perfect for those in a rush or needing a quick fix! Chances are you have all these ingredients already around your kitchen, but best of all, the avocado doubles as a bowl, which means no cleanup for you!
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced, to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped onion, to taste
- 5 ounces cooked or canned wild tuna
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- To begin with, cut the avocado in half and scoop out the pit. After that, remove most of the avocado, leaving a shell of flesh about ¼-inch thick on each half.
- Secondly, add lemon juice and onion to the avocado in the bowl and mash together. Then add in your tuna, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust if needed before filling your shells.
- Finally, fill avocado shells with your completed tuna salad and serve.
Featured Image Source: heavy2healthy.net
Sourced from: hcookeatpaleo.comPosted on October 20, 2016